If you have paid but are still unable to watch, please refer below for more information:
There is a possibility that you have more than one CATCHPLAY+ account, and you are currently logged in to your other account.
Try switching to other login methods to confirm your existing accounts; however, please note that the system will automatically create a new account each time you click on a login method that has not been previously registered to an account. (Our system will not know that the accounts you just created belong to you)
You can click the［CONTACT US］button below and provide us with the email address or mobile number used for registration; our customer support team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please ensure that you have made a successful payment to start watching.
1. Have you received a successful subscription purchase message from CATCHPLAY+? (Check both your inbox and spam mailbox)
2. Have you received any purchase confirmation, credit card bills, or successful subscription messages from either the bank or Apple / Google?
3. Have you received any transaction confirmation messages from your chosen telecom partner?
Outside service region
Due to different licensing agreements in each region, CATCHPLAY+ is only available in Taiwan, Indonesia, and Singapore. Accounts registered in Taiwan are only available for use within Taiwan; the same thing applies to the other two regions.
Since we do not support cross-region usage, kindly make sure that:
1. You are currently located inside our service region (Inside Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Mazu)
2. Turned off VPN or other software that is connected to non-Taiwanese internet service provider
If all of the options above do not apply to you yet you are still unable to watch, click the［CONTACT US］button below and provide us with your account and subscription details. Our customer support team will be in touch with you soon.