If you have a video playback issue when you try to watch, identify the problem below for general troubleshooting steps.
1. Green Screen and Flickering
If you see a green screen when you try to play a TV show or a movie, it typically points to a hardware problem where your device cannot play protected content.
What to do next?
Please try to use another device to use our service or reach out to us from the CONTACT US box below.
2. Lagging, Buffering, or Freeze
If the film loads slowly or you experience buffering or rebuffering, you may have a weak or unstable internet connection. Follow the troubleshooting steps below for your device to resolve the issue:
- Check your connection speed and make sure your network connection is 10 Mbps and above for watching CATCHPLAY+
- Restart your watching device
- Restart your internet network
- Try a different internet connection
What to do next?
If you still can't watch after doing the troubleshooting above, please inform us of the following information through the CONTACT US box below so we can do further checking:
- Did the problem occur with all the films or series you tried or only certain titles? (please include the title of the film or series)
- Are you having the same problem when watching from another device?
- Are you having the same problem when changing to another internet connection?
- Please provide the type and series of the device you use to watch
- A short video of the error that occurred or a screenshot of the error code that appears
- Screenshot of an internet speed test at www.speedtest.net
- Related article: Why is my CATCHPLAY+ not working? - If you see an error code or message on your screen, you can find the possible way of troubleshooting this issue in this article.